MultiPenguin The CPPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MultiPenguin is gonna be the BEST CPPS OF ALL TIME!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Information! How to get my Comic posted!!
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:02 pm by Aunt Arctic

» Where to post!!
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm by Bot

» Candence! please read ASAP
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm by Aunt Arctic

» :) Server in remake!!
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 am by Danica

» Testing!!!
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 pm by Yawn

» Sub for Special CHAT FEATURES (Fonts and Icons) +GLOW
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 am by Aunt Arctic

» PenguinChow: PLAY IT! ITS UP :D
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am by Aunt Arctic

» Personal Problem!!
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm by Aunt Arctic

» ban problim
MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 pm by Aunt Arctic

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Empty MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

mickeymii

Account
Account

Rockhopper Tracker-
Recent Room: Ski Village

Rookie Tracker-
Recent Room: Movie Theater

Cadence Tracker-
Recent Room: Pizza Parlor

Aunt Arctic Tracker-
Recent Room: -

Sensei Tracker-
Recent Room: Night Lounge

FIRE SENSEI - off
WATER SENSEI- off

Mickeymii Tracker
room: -
server was down Sad
CADENCE! PLZ ANSWER ME!
WHEN IS SERVER Up!

2MP Mascot trackers (UP) and gets updated Empty Support Reply Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 am

Aunt Arctic

Aunt Arctic
Owner + Press
Owner + Press

Alright I finally have time to tell you...
Our server is going to be down for awhile, you really need to read Danica's posts more often. That's why she's here!! To help! She is an owner, Sensei is an owner. You donnot always have to ask me! But yes, the server is down since my laptop broke!! And please start PRIVATE MESSAGING me or using the Support E-mail to contact me!! I donnot like when some of my members eaves-drop. And about those trackers, you cannot update those right now because the server is also offline...And scary but those trackers seem to be correct 0.0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum